Accelerometer Problem

paulek

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I am experiencing many instances when I turn my wrist to check the time and the watch screen does not appear (stays black). Never happens when there is a message waiting. Anybody else having this problem? If so, what did you do to resolve the issue other than return the watch? TIA

sddenizen

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I am experiencing many instances when I turn my wrist to check the time and the watch screen does not appear (stays black). Never happens when there is a message waiting. Anybody else having this problem? If so, what did you do to resolve the issue other than return the watch? TIA

Problem solved by doing a factory reset, switching to a moto approved watch face, and uninstalling and re-installing Android Wear. Battery life has improved significantly too.

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. Tried resetting the watch and this did not fix. Hate to take back the watch because it is currently so hard to find but might not have a choice

Madestric

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. Tried resetting the watch and this did not fix. Hate to take back the watch because it is currently so hard to find but might not have a choice

I didn't have this issue, but I had dead pixels, contacted Motorola and they sent me a new watch with a shipping label for the old one. Great customer service.