My Droid 3 did not come with a little card in the back inside ...

alexis

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
... is that OK? The people in the store said that WAS the way it was supposed to be, because the store models didn't come with one. My Droid 2 did have a little card/chip in the back.

Thanks for any insight!

WarER4X

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: My Droid 3 did not come with a little card in the back inside

You should have a SIM card, but not a MicroSD card. The SIM would be in the larger slot in the middle, under the back cover. It is white and says "Verizon" on it. The SD slot is to the right of the SIM slot (if the phone is held upright) and is smaller than the SIM slot, but there isn't anything in it by default.

-SR-

Reactions: alexis

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site

Wait, the Droid 3 doesn't come with an SD card?!

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site

nope it does not, wife had to slap her 2gb SD from her BB Tour in. Nice thing about android is that it will recognize anything without having to format the SD card LOL.

alexis

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

You should have a SIM card, but not a MicroSD card. The SIM would be in the larger slot in the middle, under the back cover. It is white and says "Verizon" on it. The SD slot is to the right of the SIM slot (if the phone is held upright) and is smaller than the SIM slot, but there isn't anything in it by default.

-SR-

Perfect! This is exactly what I've got. Thanks so much!

freshnezzz#AC

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site

I was upset at first then I thought, oh we have the cloud, music, doc, pics don't need 32 gigs

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89