Gallery

jmg1975

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
hey...I really have searched the forums all over the internet and I can't find one other Droid user with this issue. Everytime I use the Gallery my phone reboots shortly after. Anyone have/had this issue? I returned a phone for this problem but my new one does it too. I am using the old phones memory card though. This has happened on both versions of the OS too. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

YoungChrisG

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I haven't heard of this problem before but if you are using the same SD card I would recommend saving your pics etc on your PC and reformatting the card and seeing what happens.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Like mentioned above, reformat the card... if the problem carried over to a new phone with the card, that is your problem.

Deuce643

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
I was having this problem too. I call Verizon and they wanted me to exchange the phone. But like everyone here says, I formatted the SD card, and no more problems.

TheSultan

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I think they had some problems with some of the micro SD cards this past year. I would guess that now with the larger sizes being built in a flash memory format, we'll see this more and more. Wonder how those 32gb cards will fare when they start popping up the next couple months!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89