How to Sync Outlook Calendar (Outlook 2007) to Android Motorola Razor?

A

AC Question

How to Sync Outlook Calendar (Outlook 2007) to android Motorola Razor

Am totally new to smart phones. I have a laptop running Outlook 2007 on Windows 7. Is there a way I can sync my Outlook calendar via wifi to my android easily, without purchasing an app or changing my operating system. If no, is there an app which will allow me to do that. I really do not want to upload stuff to the cloud and then down to the droid. I will relally appreciate any help or advice.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Re: How to Sync Outlook Calendar (Outlook 2007) to android Motorola Razor

Sadly the issue is Microsofts and their dependency on Active Sync to match data. This started about 2 years ago if I recall correctly and Google went the international standard of CalDav and Microsoft won't support it. There are 3rd party apps that will sync with active sync, but why should you have to pay more. I gave up on Outlook complete and just won't waste my money anymore. You can try Google Calendar via the web and sync contacts, calendar and tasks that way.

valglbgl

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site

I created a gmail account for my calendar and then invite that account to the meeting through outlook. Alot less typing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GadgetGal66

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site

Just be careful ... using Google stores your information outside of your computer. That's the price of free.