just received - i-Blason SoftGel Flexible TPU Case for Google Nexus 4 Smart Phone

runningman3433

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Just received it in the mail. Paid 13 after shipping for 2 tpu covers. 1 black and 1 clear. I"m very happy with this tpu case. I'll post some pictures later.

I ordered mine from amazon.

ctrlbrk

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Just received it in the mail. Paid 13 after shipping for 2 tpu covers. 1 black and 1 clear. I"m very happy with this tpu case. I'll post some pictures later.

I ordered mine from amazon.

Some of the Amazon reviews indicate the case is not very tight. If you can comment on that and please post some detailed pics! It's hard to find really good detailed pics, close-ups.

mike37918

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I got mine.Frost clear. It's tight enough - phone doesn't slide out of it. But I bought a Philips Fidelio speaker dock to charge and play white noise at night and it will notvdock with the case on. Kind of a pain, but the phone goes in and out of the case pretty easily.

As for the case itself, I like it. Phone is much grippier now. I was totally paranoid about dropping it before, now not so much. The frost clear is nice because you can still see the Nexus logo on the phone, and without that how will everyone know I got the phone that everyone else is waiting for? ;p I think its a good effort at a case, but I hope there will be slimmer ones available soon or cases that have a larger cutout at the bottom to allow for use with speaker docks.

runningman3433

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
yea, the case is tight enough to keep the phone on without any jiggling. They actually sent me two tpus for the price of 1. one clear and one black.