Question Is it possible to remove the "Swipe screen to unlock" text? - Samsung J710F

rezaking886

May 4, 2024
Visit site
Hello everyone
I was wondering if there is any way to remove the "Swipe screen to unlock" text from my Samsung J710F's lock screen.
Android version is 8.1.0
Samsung Experience version is 9.5

any help would be greatly appreciated.

rezaking886

May 4, 2024
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
So you want read texts on your lock screen? You have password, pin, biometrics set-up on the lock screen?
I have a pin, although they keypad appears only after swiping the screen.
Before swiping the screen, though, there is only the clock, a text that says, "Swipe screen to unlock," and the wallpaper in the background. I was wondering if it's possible to remove the text and let only the clock and the wallpaper background be there on the lockscreen.

thanks in advance :)

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Before swiping the screen, though, there is only the clock, a text that says, "Swipe screen to unlock," and the wallpaper in the background. I was wondering if it's possible to remove the text and let only the clock and the wallpaper background be there on the lockscreen.

Not in the stock software, no.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Is this after the phone reboots?
I wouldn't try modify the stock firmware unless you know what your doing as your not going find lot of help on a older device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shiny_2084