improving Straight Talk (AT&T) coverage at home and work with microcell?

mmtowns

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
I am using a Straight Talk (AT&T) sim with my Nexus 4. In my home, there are places where I get some sketchy cell service causing phone calls to go in and out. At work, some areas are in old brick buildings with no coverage at all. I'm wondering if an AT&T microcell is the way to go. Theoretically, I am thinking that improving AT&T coverage would give me better Straight Talk coverage as well. Without a microcell to try out on my own, I'm wondering if anyone here has tried this out and confirm it does (or does not) work.

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I am using a Straight Talk (AT&T) sim with my Nexus 4. In my home, there are places where I get some sketchy cell service causing phone calls to go in and out. At work, some areas are in old brick buildings with no coverage at all. I'm wondering if an AT&T microcell is the way to go. Theoretically, I am thinking that improving AT&T coverage would give me better Straight Talk coverage as well. Without a microcell to try out on my own, I'm wondering if anyone here has tried this out and confirm it does (or does not) work.

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience.

I had Sprint's version and I know you had to be on their network to use it. Not sure how it would work with post account or prepaid account sadly. I too wonder the same though. Att where I am located has great coverage so its never been anything I had to research.

/Free bump!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty