Trade In Time Frame

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Love the race to trade in, while I sit drink my coffee and chill a bit. It's going to really suck for some if the new phone turns out to be not what they want or if we have a note 7 deal happen again.

If they get your trade in and you want to return the new phone you aren't getting your old phone back. I noticed this year Samsung did something a little different, they might have before and I just noticed it. The trade in said the set amount but it also shows a promotion amount. In the past companies only refund the trade in amount minus the promotion amount. On the S23U trade in you'll get $300 for your trade in phone refunded to you, if I remember right the promotion value was $450, either way you get the point.

Chill, wait to FDR your trade in to make sure you're keeping it.. You have time and Samsung will even extend your time if you need it, you are given that option without talking to a rep. The tracking only needs to go live within the 15 days. Send it when you get the 5 day reminder email, gives you 10 days to make sure.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Congrats trade ins successful. I mailed my trade in 2/3 got to Hutchins TX 1 hr away from Hyla yesterday no on its way to Louisiana due to weather delay. Crazy.

Reactions: BrwnSuga3

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Congrats trade ins successful. I mailed my trade in 2/3 got to Hutchins TX 1 hr away from Hyla yesterday no on its way to Louisiana due to weather delay. Crazy.
My trade in on the fold 5 made it to Hutchinson and then ended up in New York and weather was the blame then also. I took a screen shot of the weather in Hutchinson showing nice sunny days and sent it to FedEx. This time it made it to Hutchinson and stalled for a couple days. Hutchinson is a problem terminal for FedEx

tivoboy

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I had to pickup phone in store… but trade it hasn’t cleared yet. Does anyone know how/if one can extend the return window either with store or Samsung.com (where it was ordered) to allow time for the trade in to clear? If they reject my trade in or give me much lower value I might just return phone, but only have 1 week left on the 14 day period. Thanks for help

Reactions: BEaRebel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali