My note 2 seems a little slower today?

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I dont know what I've done or what's wrong but my note 2 seems a little slower and less responsive when opening and closing apps. I had a facebook update as night but can't think of anything else that could be causing it.

I have a cache cleaner and ive cleaned everything out but it still seems slower than normal.

Any ideas? Cheers

Andy

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I did it earlier to see if it would sort it. I don't normally need to do that though as it doesn't crash or anything.

TofuTwit

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I have noticed this too the past few days. Thought I was imagining things. Did a few reboots too. May try the battery pull today as well.

Also AT&T put out an update that I just installed. Maybe that will help as well.

'apatalk

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I have noticed this too the past few days. Thought I was imagining things. Did a few reboots too. May try the battery pull today as well.

Also AT&T put out an update that I just installed. Maybe that will help as well.

'apatalk

To be honest mate I dont know if im imagining it lol. There just seems to be a delay from when I press an app to wheb it opens. It never used to be like this.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I dont know what I've done or what's wrong but my note 2 seems a little slower and less responsive when opening and closing apps. I had a facebook update as night but can't think of anything else that could be causing it.

I have a cache cleaner and ive cleaned everything out but it still seems slower than normal.

Any ideas? Cheers

Andy

My guess is that it could be the Facebook update. Try uninstalling it then reboot the phone. See if things start working normally again. If still an issue try backing out any other recent changes. If all else fails may need to do a master (factory) reset.

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Cheers guys. Ill keep looking don't it. And I'll try deleting facebook and reinstalling.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa