charging time

czymau

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
My Samsung Galaxy Note 2 was drained for 8 hours then charged it but it's been charging for 2 hours already and got only 16% of the battery charged? I just got it last month, do you think it has battery problem already?:(

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Possibly an issue with the charger and or cable. Try using battery monitor widget or similar to log battery charge rate

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

Onemoa

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
That's not right at all. I go from 15% to fully charged within 3 hours.

Try a different cable if that doesn't help try a new charger.

I've had this issue once but it was because I didn't plug my cable into the Note 2 fast enough and it messed up my charge. I had it half way in it made the charger connect sound and then I pushed the cable in the rest of the way. That was the only time I had a issue with charging my Note 2.

Good luck man, let us know how it goes.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

rankar7

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
My Samsung Galaxy Note 2 was drained for 8 hours then charged it but it's been charging for 2 hours already and got only 16% of the battery charged? I just got it last month, do you think it has battery problem already?:(

Start with using the charger and cable that came with your phone. Do not charge off your computer. There's been a lot of discussion on this topic, so start with the stock stuff.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

sonyscaria

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I too faced same issue recently. It took 15 hours to charge from 5 to 100% on my mobile. The same happened when using my external Samsung charger kit. Both cases I used same stock adaptor and cable. For testing I used my iPads adaptor and Samsung USB cable but current rating was pretty low ( measured using galaxy charging current app) . Then I used a different USB cable and to my surprise it was a faulty stock cable.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11