Just noticed my home button is a little loose

rajnet

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone else verify this. I saw it slightly tilted and put it back in place. It's moving and tilting a little bit whenever I touch it. I don't think this should be happening or does it?

Posted via Android Central App

TeamPowerstroke

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone else verify this. I saw it slightly tilted and put it back in place. It's moving and tilting a little bit whenever I touch it. I don't think this should be happening or does it?

I read on a different forum some people have what you are experiencing and some don't.

Tappin From My N3

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Ok thanks. Think will do that. I thought maybe it was normal.

Mine is solid and not wiggly. If you exchange, you'll get a new one. Be sure to save yourself the headache and check all of the buttons right out of the box. Also, my Note 2 had a problem with the bezel coming loose from the body of the phone. I don't think the Note 3 should have this problem. But that's another thing to maybe keep an eye on when getting a new device.

rajnet

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Just read at another forum a lot of people are having the same problem. I am not sure I want to go and exchange it after doing all the settings to know the new one has problems to. This has happened to lot of people who have done that and they have till faced the same problem. Do you think I should be worried about it falling off? It's just tilting a bit but irritating to align it back in place.

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Just read at another forum a lot of people are having the same problem. I am not sure I want to go and exchange it after doing all the settings to know the new one has problems to. This has happened to lot of people who have done that and they have till faced the same problem. Do you think I should be worried about it falling off? It's just tilting a bit but irritating to align it back in place.

You paid how much for the phone? I bought mine on upgrade, but still, if something is wrong with it, no matter how trivial or miniscule, you can bet I'd be returning/exchanging it.

rajnet

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
You paid how much for the phone? I bought mine on upgrade, but still, if something is wrong with it, no matter how trivial or miniscule, you can bet I'd be returning/exchanging it.

Yes you are right. Spent $700 so makes sense. Just irritating to think that such a high end phone will have such a problem and have to exchange and go through the settings proceess all over again :(

Clickbeast

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Now you guys made me realize mine is wriggling too. Damn, I don't want to go through the process of re customizing everything again. Damn....