Note 3 overall views and opinions?

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
After now owning the note 3 for a month i can honestly say its one fine device.

Style-with the new faux leather back it provides the Note 3 with a sleek and must say a great look and feel-doesnt attract fingerprints as much and is grippy on surfaces all plusses for me :)

Performence-With the snapdragon 800cpu @ 2.3ghz and 3gb of Ram its one powerhouse of a phone and handles everthing very nicely indeed.

Screen- A select few have issue's with Amoled however i dont share that opinion and its a beauty to behold i like it, crisp and nice blacks and yes perhaps oversaturated colours but its still awsome.

S-Pen-This is a step up from the Note 2 and functions very nicely indeed, the air command is neat and tidy and provides great usability such a great feature.

Storage-Glad they opted as a base of 32gb expandable storage upto 64gb, i know some are happy with 16gb but that is not enough for me and just a nice thought that you have that space and feedom is a high plus for Samsung so well done.

Camera-This is overall a great snapper although night mode is gone grr and still not brilliant in low light its by far the worst. Ois would have been a great feature but despite this im more than happy.

Niggles-Speaker is not the best however i use headphones alot and also have a docking station with Hdmi output to my t.v and use my audio system for sound so thats not a big deal. There has been issue's for me in wifi conectivity-dropouts are bafmd although its taming itsrkf and doesnt appear as bad, but its not cured and it can be fustrating-hoping another update will fix or the upgrade to kitkat.

Conclusion-Its a device that i can only say covers my needs and likes very nicely indeed. Its functions and features are a great addition to the Note range. Many still say bloat with touchwiz and yes its not vinilla but i enjoy bananas lol

Posted via Android Central App