Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Help Needed pls Bluetooth messages in car

Craig Lawson

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi and thanks for reading this and hopefully helping
Is there a way to make your galaxy note read out text messages when conected to car by Bluetooth
My Nokia 1520 was great as it would say message from the person and did I want to read or ignore. I can't get it to do it on my note 4 and really missing this feature. Is it possible have I missed a setting somewhere or option I need to pick? ? does anyone else's note do this??
Please can you help or advise if there is another way to do it Many thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Help Needed pls Bluetooth messages in car

Hi and thanks for reading this and hopefully helping
Is there a way to make your galaxy note read out text messages when conected to car by Bluetooth
My Nokia 1520 was great as it would say message from the person and did I want to read or ignore. I can't get it to do it on my note 4 and really missing this feature. Is it possible have I missed a setting somewhere or option I need to pick? ? does anyone else's note do this??
Please can you help or advise if there is another way to do it Many thanks

S Voice will do that. The Note 4 will wake from sleep by saying "Hi Galaxy" which starts S Voice, then follow that with the command. Not sure how that will interact with your Bluetooth but give it a try.

image.jpg

Craig Lawson

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: Help Needed pls Bluetooth messages in car

Thanks I'll try that
I was hoping to get it like my Nokia 1520 where it asked you if you wanted to read or ignore the moment it came through but 1st thing in morning I'll try what you suggested
Thanks dude

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
g1303bk