Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Calculator

kmroth20

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know how to stop my calculator from speaking the numbers? It just started doing this.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Calculator

Settings/Device/Accessibility/Services/Talkback. Turn it off. If you're not using the stock calculator, there may be something in the calculator's settings to make it talk. Turn that off.

kmroth20

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site

My talkback is off. I am using the stock calculator and I can't find any settings.

Posted via the Android Central App

justdriftin

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site

Go here - Settings/Device/Accessibility/Services. Make sure everything under Services is turned off, then try your calculator again. It seems that there is a little "bug" in that section that will turn on the "talking" calculator if something is on. I really don't remember what I did to start mine but I think it was when I tried out S Voice. I have since shut down S Voice but it didn't help the talking calculator until I shut down everything under "Service". Give it a try. If you want some of those things on you could download a different calculator from the Play store, that is what I did.

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site

If you are using a password bank software app, that could cause the problem too. Settings>Device>Accessibility>Services-Keeper Fastfill=off made my calculator shut her trap. After the last AT&T update the problem went away all together. I think I would check your update status first, Settings>General>About Device>Software Updates

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11