How long will it be until the Note 7 is available for sale again?

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
That's thread is a lot of rubbish and the alleged comment of the sales person, if true (I doubt it) is irresponsible.

Ignore and be sensible. If you have a chance to exchange, do it now do it soon.

You must not deal with sales people. I've only had one phone store know what they were doing. I've had to show phone sales people how to do things.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Went on sale saturday the 17th any one can buy
a0beafd3cfbfba40a6a3524fd77ec3c6.jpg

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site
Same day as LG V20 launch... If I were them I'd try to get phones out there ASAP and get a jump on LG ;)

If they wait a month to resell them th is phone will be dead on arrival. Hope that is just a marketing thing and they will sell sooner.

heatdissipation

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
I won't wait another month to get one of these, if they do then I will just stay with the iPhone I have always had. I bit into all the negativity of this recall and was so worried that I wouldn't be able to get one before this phone died, but if it's not till late October before they release this then I will never make the switch and just stay with the iPhone. This forum has made my OCD that I didn't even realize I had go into overdrive

dvarapala

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
FWIW, I asked an at&t rep this question. According to him there is no fixed date; it will all depend on when the replacement activity tapers off. Basically once all of the replacements are swapped in they will start selling to new customers.

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site
FWIW, I asked an at&t rep this question. According to him there is no fixed date; it will all depend on when the replacement activity tapers off. Basically once all of the replacements are swapped in they will start selling to new customers.

Cnet is reporting october 21st as well. If thats true ill be buying an iphone. A month is an eternity in the tech world. Seems hard to believe.