Where do I find pics taken with best photo app?

newbie40

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
where do find pics taken with "best face"/"best photo" go?

I have sd card as the default location for pics. When I choose either the above options under "mode" , I get the message stating the these pictures were being kept under the devices memory, however I have been unable to find them anywhere. Either on the sd card or the device itself.*the other question is, if you use either of those modes, and do not choose one of the 5/8 photos (i.e. screen goes off before you choose one), are they ketp anywhere or deleted?If I do choose one of them, where do the others (4 or 7 depending on choice) end up? are they kept somewhere unless deleted?thanks.

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
The gallery displays both pictures taken with the camera that are stored on the sd card and the ones it saves in internal memory. They are displayed in two separate folders. For the shooting modes that require you save the picture manually they are only kept if you save them. E.g. Drama, best face....

See how I have two albums with a camera icon? The one that also has a pic of a memory card is those take with the camera and saved to sd. The other is those saved in internal storage. Burst shots are saved to internal storage. The other modes are saved to sd.

u6usuby3.jpg