iMessage still thinks I'm on the iPhone... losing incoming texts

pianomn4u

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I am a former iPhone user and still use my iPad for work. I switched to the Galaxy S4 and love it. One problem though. Everyone who used to text me through iMessage sends me texts that I never receive. I turn the iMessage off on my iPad since I only use it 2 or 3 days a week for work. The iPhone users still get my texts, but I don't get the majority of theirs. The weird part is, sometimes I do. Any ideas?

hausjam

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Go into iTunes, then go into account settings, there will be a list of your devices. Delete your iPhone. Then for good measure go to icloud.com and in the find my devices delete your iPhone from there as well. Worked for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Charlie Morgan

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I got a Galaxy Note 3 and I'm not getting text messages from iMessage iPhone users primarly my wife

I got a Galaxy Note 3 and I'm not getting text messages from iMessage iPhone users primiarly my wife

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: I got a Galaxy Note 3 and I'm not getting text messages from iMessage iPhone users primarly my w

I got a Galaxy Note 3 and I'm not getting text messages from iMessage iPhone users primiarly my wife

Ha! I had this with my wife. She thought I was ignoring her and got mad at me. Thanks for the marital harmony, Apple!

First I turned off imessage on the iPhone itself, then I wiped the device clean. It's been fine since. I believe that after two weeks, I message resets itself, so you can always wait it out if all else fails.

Posted via Android Central App

Patti Horrell O

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I just deleted both from the cloud and itunes.. I just got the 5 and having a problem with getting texts from any iphone users. imessages.. will it take time???

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Wow. It's amazing how many people have this issue when leaving apple. Smh

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo