OCD problems

anon(8702321)

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I have a quick question, does any body elses galaxy s5's weather widget take about .25 seconds to show up on the screen? It just bugs me that its not there instantly. I mean it normally is but sometimes it takes a very short time for it to load. Is this normal? My ocd is really bad right now so if this seems like im really picky im normally not. Also RARELY while i swipe my home screen to get to other screens to get to more apps it'll freeze for like 1 second. Also sometimes when i tap an app near one of the edges itll scroll to the next page instead. My ocd is really bad. Is this just normal stuff that happenes every now and then?

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

BobR1908

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I have owned the Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 and Note 3 - every single one of them experience delays/lagging.

It is almost expected with a phone in the Galaxy line.

Some will say they don't experience that but the number of people who say they have would probably be greater. I went and looked at the S5 and HTC One M8 and noticed lag on both display devices I looked at. I ultimately went with the HTC One M8 for a number of reasons, that being one of them.

I have a quick question, does any body elses galaxy s5's weather widget take about .25 seconds to show up on the screen? It just bugs me that its not there instantly. I mean it normally is but sometimes it takes a very short time for it to load. Is this normal? My ocd is really bad right now so if this seems like im really picky im normally not. Also RARELY while i swipe my home screen to get to other screens to get to more apps it'll freeze for like 1 second. Also sometimes when i tap an app near one of the edges itll scroll to the next page instead. My ocd is really bad. Is this just normal stuff that happenes every now and then?

Posted via Android Central App

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I use an app called transparent weather clock..... and have no lag...... it is always present on the screen plus since it is transparent....... it shows the background that you use on the home screen.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I have owned the Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 and Note 3 - every single one of them experience delays/lagging.

It is almost expected with a phone in the Galaxy line.

Some will say they don't experience that but the number of people who say they have would probably be greater. I went and looked at the S5 and HTC One M8 and noticed lag on both display devices I looked at. I ultimately went with the HTC One M8 for a number of reasons, that being one of them.

I've had a handful of Galaxy phones as well but..

I use Nova and HD widgets and this problem does not occur anymore.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer