Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jakeypride
  • 1 Post By psp1232171
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default

    I have a quick question, does any body elses galaxy s5's weather widget take about .25 seconds to show up on the screen? It just bugs me that its not there instantly. I mean it normally is but sometimes it takes a very short time for it to load. Is this normal? My ocd is really bad right now so if this seems like im really picky im normally not. Also RARELY while i swipe my home screen to get to other screens to get to more apps it'll freeze for like 1 second. Also sometimes when i tap an app near one of the edges itll scroll to the next page instead. My ocd is really bad. Is this just normal stuff that happenes every now and then?

    Posted via Android Central App
    Last edited by jakeypride; 04-14-2014 at 10:27 AM.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: OCD problems

    I have owned the Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 and Note 3 - every single one of them experience delays/lagging.

    It is almost expected with a phone in the Galaxy line.

    Some will say they don't experience that but the number of people who say they have would probably be greater. I went and looked at the S5 and HTC One M8 and noticed lag on both display devices I looked at. I ultimately went with the HTC One M8 for a number of reasons, that being one of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by jakeypride View Post
    I have a quick question, does any body elses galaxy s5's weather widget take about .25 seconds to show up on the screen? It just bugs me that its not there instantly. I mean it normally is but sometimes it takes a very short time for it to load. Is this normal? My ocd is really bad right now so if this seems like im really picky im normally not. Also RARELY while i swipe my home screen to get to other screens to get to more apps it'll freeze for like 1 second. Also sometimes when i tap an app near one of the edges itll scroll to the next page instead. My ocd is really bad. Is this just normal stuff that happenes every now and then?

    Posted via Android Central App
    Phone: HTC One M8 (Gunmetal Gray)
    Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: OCD problems

    Thanks so much if anybody else has input let me know.

    Posted via Android Central App
    BobR1908 likes this.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: OCD problems

    I use an app called transparent weather clock..... and have no lag...... it is always present on the screen plus since it is transparent....... it shows the background that you use on the home screen.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: OCD problems

    I use Nova launcher and HD widgets weather widget. Love it. And smoking fast.

    Posted via Android Central App
    the1m.polo likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: OCD problems

    Anybody else having these issues? I like touchwiz

    Posted via Android Central App
  7. #7  

    Default Re: OCD problems

    Quote Originally Posted by BobR1908 View Post
    I have owned the Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 and Note 3 - every single one of them experience delays/lagging.

    It is almost expected with a phone in the Galaxy line.

    Some will say they don't experience that but the number of people who say they have would probably be greater. I went and looked at the S5 and HTC One M8 and noticed lag on both display devices I looked at. I ultimately went with the HTC One M8 for a number of reasons, that being one of them.
    I've had a handful of Galaxy phones as well but..

    I use Nova and HD widgets and this problem does not occur anymore.

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: OCD problems

    So I shouldnt return my phone?

    Posted via Android Central App
  9. #9  

    Default Re: OCD problems

    Quote Originally Posted by jakeypride View Post
    So I shouldnt return my phone?

    Posted via Android Central App
    Try another Launcher / weather widget to see how it works out for you .

    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Similar Threads

  1. HELP! GS4 Factory Unlock Problem!!
    By mo_k23 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2014, 12:00 PM
  2. Problem with youtube
    By diecast10 in forum Moto G (2013)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2014, 10:27 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2014, 01:22 PM
  4. GS5 Having problems when left idle for over a minute
    By joenatanz in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2014, 09:24 AM
  5. Problems with email
    By Tomster88 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2014, 01:41 AM

Posting Permissions