I have a quick question, does any body elses galaxy s5's weather widget take about .25 seconds to show up on the screen? It just bugs me that its not there instantly. I mean it normally is but sometimes it takes a very short time for it to load. Is this normal? My ocd is really bad right now so if this seems like im really picky im normally not. Also RARELY while i swipe my home screen to get to other screens to get to more apps it'll freeze for like 1 second. Also sometimes when i tap an app near one of the edges itll scroll to the next page instead. My ocd is really bad. Is this just normal stuff that happenes every now and then?
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-13-2014, 09:30 PM #2
Re: OCD problems
I have owned the Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 and Note 3 - every single one of them experience delays/lagging.
It is almost expected with a phone in the Galaxy line.
Some will say they don't experience that but the number of people who say they have would probably be greater. I went and looked at the S5 and HTC One M8 and noticed lag on both display devices I looked at. I ultimately went with the HTC One M8 for a number of reasons, that being one of them.
- 04-13-2014, 10:09 PM #4
- 04-13-2014, 11:44 PM #5
- 04-14-2014, 10:23 AM #7
- 04-14-2014, 10:30 AM #9
- By mo_k23 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2014, 12:00 PM
- By diecast10 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2014, 10:27 PM
- By wilddagger550 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 04-13-2014, 01:22 PM
- By joenatanz in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2014, 09:24 AM
- By Tomster88 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 01:41 AM