Stockholm Syndrome with phones?

Alleyviper13

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
We just get so used to these flagship phones that im actually afraid to try a NEXUS or wait for the new NEXUS.

I love my S5. best phone ive ever had but im so sick of companies throwing on some weak launcher type deal to where i have to add NOVA to it.

I fell in love with NOVA and Zooper...i can recreate any widget anyone makes or make my own. its so damn easy.

Just wondering why Samsung choose to get like Apple and make phones with only one or two upgrades.

Its like being trapped in a basement and being giving spaghetti everyday and then one day sauce is introduced..WHAT!!!!!

whtciv2k

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I actually like the touchwiz launcher on my s5.

Posted via Android Central App
I stopped using touchwiz and now use nova launcher prime. the best and only app I've ever bought. It was $4. If you're like me and don't like leaving your CC number saved on sites like the play store, go to 7-11, target, Walmart and buy a gift card and add it to your account.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
We just get so used to these flagship phones that im actually afraid to try a NEXUS or wait for the new NEXUS.

I love my S5. best phone ive ever had but im so sick of companies throwing on some weak launcher type deal to where i have to add NOVA to it.

I fell in love with NOVA and Zooper...i can recreate any widget anyone makes or make my own. its so damn easy.

Just wondering why Samsung choose to get like Apple and make phones with only one or two upgrades.

Its like being trapped in a basement and being giving spaghetti everyday and then one day sauce is introduced..WHAT!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg4AFfKyOWE

Samsung comes out with a new flagship phone every year (give or take a few months) which is what the other phone manufacturers do. But... besides "the next big thing" Samsung comes out with other devices as well.

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I stopped using touchwiz and now use nova launcher prime. the best and only app I've ever bought. It was $4. If you're like me and don't like leaving your CC number saved on sites like the play store, go to 7-11, target, Walmart and buy a gift card and add it to your account.

Yep, that is why I use PayPal for a lot of stuff. I get a 2nd query for my PayPal password AFTER the purchase is handled off to PayPal. That way, your CC number and your authorization is on two separate websites.