How can I fix Security Notice Unauthorized Actions Error At&t 64gb Edge!?

kuhns787

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Security Notice Unauthorized Actions Error At&t 64gb Edge!

So I am extremely frustrated I am on my third White 64gb S6 Edge from Best buy this week first one had problems with the screen now the one yesterday go this error message right away when I left the store from knox that said Security Notice Unauthorized Actions have been detected restart device to undo any unauthorized changes and wouldn't go away so I drove an hour back to the store today and spent three hours there troubleshooting and then they swapped it out and I sat there for a long time to make sure the message did not come up again before I left. Then boom At&t notified and downloaded a update that I think the other phone must have already had and now I have the same problem let me just say my 32gb white one with the same 5.0.2 os does not have this issue. Several factory resets and uninstalled all apps and disabled all the stock ones I could and still can't figure it out.
Anyone have this issue or know of a fix? I am about to go and get another 32gb and forget the special offer from Samsung for the $100 rebate. With all the money on gas and time I have spent it is not worth it anymore. I was only getting a new one because I dropped and cracked the screen on my other one. Any help would be appreciated.

shuddle13

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: Security Notice Unauthorized Actions Error At&t 64gb Edge!

This is a known issue that Samsung has released a fix for. It just rolled out to users on VZW. I'm not sure the schedule for the rest of the carriers, but just make sure to check for system updates and check with your carrier to see if they know when the update will be released. In the meantime, there are some temporary fixes you can try. There's an XDA forum on it, just search for that error message on XDA.

Posted via the Android Central App

NazishSaba

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site

So I am extremely frustrated I am on my third White 64gb S6 Edge from Best buy this week first one had problems with the screen now the one yesterday go this error message right away when I left the store from knox that said Security Notice Unauthorized Actions have been detected restart device to undo any unauthorized changes and wouldn't go away so I drove an hour back to the store today and spent three hours there troubleshooting and then they swapped it out and I sat there for a long time to make sure the message did not come up again before I left. Then boom At&t notified and downloaded a update that I think the other phone must have already had and now I have the same problem let me just say my 32gb white one with the same 5.0.2 os does not have this issue. Several factory resets and uninstalled all apps and disabled all the stock ones I could and still can't figure it out.
Anyone have this issue or know of a fix? I am about to go and get another 32gb and forget the special offer from Samsung for the $100 rebate. With all the money on gas and time I have spent it is not worth it anymore. I was only getting a new one because I dropped and cracked the screen on my other one. Any help would be appreciated.

I have 32 GB white one Verizon carrier. My phone and all software are up-to date but that message still pops up

NazishSaba

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site

I have 32 GB white in Verizon carrier. All software are up-to date but that message still pops up.

NazishSaba

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site

I have 32 GB white one Verizon carrier. My phone and all software are up-to date but that message still pops up

Fred Wilson2

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site

Must be some carrier installed firmware/bloatware causing that.
My unlocked, no-carrier, international S6E that I'm using with an AT&T sim does not have that problem at all.
I'm running 5.1.1
\

Fred

kuhns787

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site

It is not a carrier issue. It has happened on multiple carriers Knox issue. Samsung had a bad batch and replaced the phones with this problem most from what I hear came from Best Buy. I Have one that has been working fine since the 5th of July now so they must have a good set now. But if you have this issue and are in the return period you need to have the phone swapped out. Mine happened right out of the box within a few hours every time.

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site

Download 'Package Disabler' from the Play Store.
Disable: 'SecurityLogAgent' (com.samsung.android.securitylogagent) and voila!

You can download the full version for about $1 in order to disable more than 5 applications/processes.
You can disable bloatware as well, which speeds up your phone and your battery last much, much longer! I scored about 30% more battery life since disabling bloatware.

NB: I am by no means an expert as to what the 'SecurityLogAgent' file exactly does, so do this at your own risk. I've had this disabled for about a month now with no issues. Oh, I also disabled all other KNOX features on the phone.

Cheers!
L.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-23-14-38-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-23-14-38-29.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 13

kuhns787

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site

Like I said Samsung knows it is a issue I had two right out of the box from Best Buy that the store replaced. It is not carrier specific they do not expect you to have to fix it yourself if you are in your return period take the phone back most of these messages are happening right out of the box as mine did. They gladly replaced them and the third one worked fine. I have At&t and have heard it happening on Verizon and Sprint as well and most are from BB.

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site

I agree with you kuhns787. The problem is on Samsung's side and it's not the carrier's responsibility to sort it out. Unfortunately for them, they are the ones dealing with the end user and not Samsung.
I didn't want to replace my phone over and over until I'm lucky enough to get a phone that is not part of the 'bad batch'.
For $1 I fixed the issue and hopefully it will be resolved with the next update. And, as I've mentioned above, I use the same app to disable 90% of the bloatware and scored 30% more battery life.

Cheers.

ilordvader

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I have 32 GB white in Verizon carrier. All software are up-to date but that message still pops up.

Salam
did you find a solution to the knox Error ?
im thinking of taking it to Customer service to relace the unit or is there a solution to it ?

Mohd ahsan

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
Re: How can I fix Security Notice Unauthorized Actions Error At&t 64gb Edge!?

I used " package disabler pro " app and disabled securitylogagent service in my samsung note 5 ..and it worked great ! No need to root.

Mr Turbo

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site

Mohd ahsan, thank you! This app workes perfectly!! Without rooting my note 4 Samsung phone!
Ever since updating my Samsung Note 4 from Lollipop to Mashmellow, Evey 15 minutes or so was getting security notices, - unauthorised actions have been made -

So I downloaded "Package Disabler Pro" app is awesome! Cost $0.99AU. From app store. Disabled "Security Log Agent" no more stupid "Security Notices" "Unauthorised actions have been detected" notifications!! perfect! Problem solved!! 👌👌👌

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site

Do you have a white one?
Is your system up to date?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs