Gallery storage

genevieve25

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
I'm copying over photos from my HTC one, and halfway through saying there is a storage issue, bought a microsdhc card 50 MB/s 32GB but just read it should be a 60?

question is, if this card is ok can I move some albums to it and leave others on the phone storage?

genevieve25

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
error message -
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
Storage issue

trying again and seems to be transferring some and then error message again

is the card I have ok before I take it out of packaging?

genevieve25

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
this is what I've read online

Samsung has restored a microSD card slot to the Galaxy S7 and Edge. This means you’re free to fill up your phone with up to 200GB of apps, photos and video – all of them legally acquired, no doubt. Be careful though - external cards are slower than the Galaxy S7’s built-in flash memory, so make sure you spend a bit extra and opt for a higher class card. Rubbish microSD cards can mean lengthy load speeds and stuttering video, so make sure it’s got a fast enough read speed of around 60MB/s.

my card is only 50MB/s

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Try, formatting the card from the phone. Then try moving your stuff over. See if that helps.

Posted via the Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
this is what I've read online

Samsung has restored a microSD card slot to the Galaxy S7 and Edge. This means you’re free to fill up your phone with up to 200GB of apps, photos and video – all of them legally acquired, no doubt. Be careful though - external cards are slower than the Galaxy S7’s built-in flash memory, so make sure you spend a bit extra and opt for a higher class card. Rubbish microSD cards can mean lengthy load speeds and stuttering video, so make sure it’s got a fast enough read speed of around 60MB/s.

my card is only 50MB/s

4k video shot on the s7 is about 6MB/s.

rkkeller

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
I'm copying over photos from my HTC one, and halfway through saying there is a storage issue, bought a microsdhc card 50 MB/s 32GB but just read it should be a 60?

question is, if this card is ok can I move some albums to it and leave others on the phone storage?

Try copying the pictures to your computer first, then copy them to the S7.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo