Issue wth image gallery after taking pictures

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Wondering if anyone else experiences this. So here's the scenario, in in the camera app and I'll take a few pictures one after another. Then I'll tap the icon in the bottom right corner to view them, the first one renders fine but if I scroll to the next one it's all blurry and so are the following pictures. If I close the camera app and go into the gallery app then I'm able to scroll through them fine and they render correctly; not all blurred. Has anyone else encountered this issue? Not a huge deal but kind of annoying. Thanks!

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
No, they remain blurry. If I close the camera app and go into the gallery app they render just fine. Only happens if I take a few pictures one after another and then click on the view thumbnail in the bottom right corner while still in the camera app.

dorlisa

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I am having problems with my pictures that I take even saving. I did have them saving to my SD card... when I take the pictures, some save, some do not. =(

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I am having problems with my pictures that I take even saving. I did have them saving to my SD card... when I take the pictures, some save, some do not. =(

It might be better to create a new thread for your question, since it's not directly related to the OP. Thanks!

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
It might be better to create a new thread for your question, since it's not directly related to the OP. Thanks!

B. Diddy, I had done that previously and it seemed to fix the issue then it came back not too long after. Can't hurt to try it again though, thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Another possibility is that some 3rd party app is interfering. This can be tedious to troubleshoot though. If it happen pretty frequently, then you can see if it goes away in Safe Mode (https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-28008). If it does go away, then you may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem goes away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamed-helmy