Cyanogen mod or not?

aephilli822

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the info, but it seems I'm not smart enough to do it for this one. (I did it on an early Nook using an SD card)
trying to follow this
How to Install CyanogenMod on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (Wi-Fi) ("p5110") - CyanogenMod
but when I click the recovery link it brings up a page of seemingly endless symbols, and my command prompt keeps saying "heimdall is not a valid command" and when I try using the flash instructions on heimdall it says "no files match" in the load package tab.

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Had no issues with wifi on CM11 and 12 when I had them on my P5100 (which I used exclusively as a wifi device) I did the flashing through odin, though.

aephilli822

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Had no issues with wifi on CM11 and 12 when I had them on my P5100 (which I used exclusively as a wifi device) I did the flashing through odin, though.
I was trying to follow those instructions.
I did see the download screen said odin, but I've no idea how to do what you just said.....

aephilli822

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the info, but it seems I'm not smart enough to do it for this one. (I did it on an early Nook using an SD card)
trying to follow this
How to Install CyanogenMod on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (Wi-Fi) ("p5110") - CyanogenMod
but when I click the recovery link it brings up a page of seemingly endless symbols, and my command prompt keeps saying "heimdall is not a valid command" and when I try using the flash instructions on heimdall it says "no files match" in the load package tab.

that is what was trying and couldn't make it work, having no idea why it went wrong at several points.
thanks for the help tho