Will this be available at Target stores?

addicted2tech

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, I've had my eye on this tablet since it was announced and really wanted to get it when it came out. However, I've been holding out to see if Target stores will have it. Does anyone know if/when they would be available from Target? Right now, all they have are the Tab 3s and notes at their discounted prices.

Thanks

Wobblin30

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, I've had my eye on this tablet since it was announced and really wanted to get it when it came out. However, I've been holding out to see if Target stores will have it. Does anyone know if/when they would be available from Target? Right now, all they have are the Tab 3s and notes at their discounted prices.

Thanks

At some point, Target may have it but I wouldn't count on any time soon.You're more likely to see it at Staples in the coming months..

mattskr

May 6, 2013
Visit site

Thanks

Why does it have to be from Target? If you're looking for the 5% discount you can use a Discover card and get 5% cash back at Best Buy if you order online and pick up in store + you should earn 400 points which is enough for a $5 gift certificate.

addicted2tech

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Why does it have to be from Target? If you're looking for the 5% discount you can use a Discover card and get 5% cash back at Best Buy if you order online and pick up in store + you should earn 400 points which is enough for a $5 gift certificate.

Thanks, that's why I was holding out on Target. I know the 5% isn't a huge discount, but figured it was better than nothing. I'll probably end up picking it up at Best Buy this weekend.

Wobblin30

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, that's why I was holding out on Target. I know the 5% isn't a huge discount, but figured it was better than nothing. I'll probably end up picking it up at Best Buy this weekend.

There is always Amazon if they have it in stock, free shipping and no sales tax.

Posted from Moto X via Android Central App

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Sales tax now being charged in many states where amazon has or has made deals with the states to build shipping warehouses. My state has had amzn tax since november -- so the better deal is newegg.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress