Why is every new thing is missing when I restart?

A

AC Question

Hello I have a Sony Xperia C android cellphone and I'm having a problem that, when someone send me a picture or image, when it does not corrupt bugging the entire image, when I restart the system it simply gets missed, like if I did deleted it, but I didn't. It happends with new downloaded applications as well. I've tryed a bunch of antiviruses but they detect nothing, AVG was the only one which detected something, 3 suspicious issues but deleted it and then more 3 scans, anything, this before being eliminated in the upcoming restart as well. I tryed malwarebytes antimalware but it didn't face anything till 80 percent or something like this, but my cellphone froze and I had to restart, malwarebytes was gone, then I couldn't download any more new apps due to "18 error" issue when installing. Aparently it is limited only to new files or applications, because till now it doesn't seems to be affecting any of my old Images or applications. It is really bothering me. Please someone help me!!

Thanks,
Arthur.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, it sounds like you have a few issues on your phone. Have you tried performing a factory reset on the device to clear it out of all the damaged apps you have installed? if you do perform a factory reset, make sure you back up all your data as it will be lost.

FGPArthurVII

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
:-\ Hi I'm the same guy who has made the post. Today sooner I've fully restored my cellphone to factory paterns. It was like new, although the problem did not stop. A little update: I've noticed that everything that is save inside my SD memory stops working passed some time, then they get missed after a restart on the device. apps on the internal memory are not affected, but this memory is too small and I cannot save everything like photos, musics, all apps, videos and all other stuff on it, and it does give me some headache to send or receive pictures, audio or other stuff through whatsapp (Which I got to keep on the internal memory) for example.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty