Reply to this thread if you have the Experia X or are going to get one

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I'm curious of how many people have the Experia X like I do. I'm starting to really think that not many have it. I'm sure it's bc of the sky high price point it began at. It's dropped now but this phone is better than any of my other iPhones I've had. If you have this phone or tried it, post here and let me know your thoughts good or bad.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
No one with the X?? Wow it must not have sold much at all. I love mine. It's my favorite phone. I guess they price themselves out of most of their potential market buyers. Sony, please understand at least US economics and market valuations. Neither of these two are wrong if utilized accordingly and one can't exist without the other. So Sony tried to sell a phone leaving out one of the said two criteria. From the response or lack of response to my thread it seems I'm right. Too bad bc Sony made a good phone with the X. I've enjoyed mine and it's my go to phone.

beckybluecat

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I have had this for 3 months now and have no complaints. . I have used Samsung phones for the majority but glad I switched.
I like its functionality and the look of the phone.
I read the pros and cons and reviews before buying. But nothing troubles me about the phone.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Nice to finally see some others out there with this phone. I just got a new case for mine. I'll post it up in a second. The phone is very underrated.

ORA1

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
I have the sony Z3 compact. I need to upgrade.
But the reviews of the xperia X scare me a bit.
Firstly it has a snapdragon 650 where the Z3 compact has a faster one 801.
Secondly, the pictures arent that great to the z3 compacts. I have a camera so i dont rely on a phones camera really
Although i do use it a lot. Some reviews say the pictures arent up to scratch, where other say they arent bad at all
its not water proof...well thats not such an issue to me..
It doesn't have the universal USB charger port.....ok also not such an issue.'
Finger print sensor Yippie....
But as we know with reviews, its all relative...if you have an Apple 8, all other phones you will find faults
The phone is slightly expensive for what it does.
But yes its a great phone , i will certainly give it some thought.
My other choices Huawei P9 and LG G5 se.....
But i like sony so post more convincing stuff and i might fall for it ,,:)

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
I have the sony Z3 compact. I need to upgrade.
But the reviews of the xperia X scare me a bit.
Firstly it has a snapdragon 650 where the Z3 compact has a faster one 801.
Secondly, the pictures arent that great to the z3 compacts. I have a camera so i dont rely on a phones camera really
Although i do use it a lot. Some reviews say the pictures arent up to scratch, where other say they arent bad at all
its not water proof...well thats not such an issue to me..
It doesn't have the universal USB charger port.....ok also not such an issue.'
Finger print sensor Yippie....
But as we know with reviews, its all relative...if you have an Apple 8, all other phones you will find faults
The phone is slightly expensive for what it does.
But yes its a great phone , i will certainly give it some thought.
My other choices Huawei P9 and LG G5 se.....
But i like sony so post more convincing stuff and i might fall for it ,,:)

I guess 650 is faster than old 801, I've read about it as better as 808 but more power efficient tho.
Where did you know about the camera is less good than Z3 compact?
And it is have microUSB 2.0 just like Z3 compact btw.

And I do look for a new phone, now the price is dropped already, I guess it is a good value to get X. Or maybe X compact.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Just pulled the trigger on an Xperia X in Lime Gold, international F5122, 64GB. Coming in next week by Wednesday. It'll be "my first Sony" LOL (for phone anyway).

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I'm about to get another one but can't decide on the X or X performance. Any of you guys ever used both models? Is the X performance that much better like $100 dollars better? I'm trying to decide which to go for. I know I need and want a 5 inch one hander phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress