Can't send/receive text messages Freedompop Messaging

DarrenT66

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi all, not sure if this is a phone problem or a service problem but I am not able to send/receive any text messages. No one is saw what I sent when I ask them and I could see no one's messages when they ask me. I tried updating my PRL/Profile, I tried force stopping the app and clearing the data, I unistalled the app and then reinstalled but all this did not fix it. I then tried a factory reset then repeated the same process again but it still does not work. I have had this problem since I had my phone,

YenChen

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I wish the forum for freedompop ended with a "conclusive" fix. I'm trying to find out why updating my PRL doesn't fix the ability to call out. I know it works, because texting works, and internet works. The calling out sometimes stalls, and it's very fustrating. HOW can I fix the issue?

Caleb Day

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi FreedomPop,

Thanks for replying to the above person's query. I have a very similar problem (on a different phone).

"Hi, I've just bought a ZTE Force phone. I sent one text message on the day it arrived. But since then, whenever I try to text, I get the following error message: "Please insert an SD card to use all features of the app." Do I need to buy an SD card just to text? That seems ridiculous and a massive technological regression. Does anyone know how I can get texting to work without buying an SD card? (My phone's hard drive currently has 1.7GB of 2.4GB free space, so I don't think it can be because I've run out of space on the phone).

If anyone has any advice or info, I'd appreciate hearing it."

So, is this a FreedomPop problem? If so, how can I fix it? Is my phone faulty too?

Regards,
- Caleb

lauracj

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi Freedompop!!!

I bought a Samsung galaxy s3 and I'm trying to install Whatsapp but it doesn't work, appears a message saying that my number isn't a valid number in US. Also,I can't send or receive messages!!!! I need help.

Thanks so much!!