Cases with Swivel Clip

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I been looking for cases that have the swivel clip. More like a hard case/holster combo. I know they had them for the S2, but haven't seen any out for the S3 yet. If you guys/gals happen to see one please post a link.

Thanks

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
They will be out soon. Probably by next week. Those cases are nice but they leave the top and bottom exposed. If you had one b4 then you know. If not be careful. I had one for my E4GT but couldn't use the screen facing out. With the one i have now i could so I'm waiting till they make it for the GSIII. By next month there will be a bunch of cases for them.

The last 3 are hard cases and they slide into the holster but not sure if you can view the screen. The first 2 you should be able to.

Reactions: Surfergirl3706

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I like the face of the phone to inward. Just in case rub against something.

Yes when your walking or not watching a video I always face the screen inward. What I like about being able to face the phone outward is the clip on the back of the holster rotates 180 degrees so you can use it by putting it between your 2 fingers and this allows you to maneuver through the entire surface of the screen (Even on the Note ) with your thumb for one handed typing or scrolling. The one i have is a bit bulky but has saved my phone a few times already.

fivegear

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for one of these as well. I ordered one of the Ebay ones hoovhartid posted and have already received it. I don't like how it is made of hard non coated plastic and doesn't have a front lip to protect the front edges of the face. I would love to find a slightly rubberized two piece case with holster (3 total pieces) that isn't as over the top as an Otterbox.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer