Question regarding the circle widget

Ditey1

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
When I first got the Atrix HD, I had 200 MB data limit for my plan. I have since upgraded to the 3 GB limit effective my billing cycle.

The widget still shows the 200 MB limit in the circle & not the 3 GB even though my online account reflects the 3GB & my account is updated, etc. etc. & the beginning of my current billing cycle is already past & all info online is updated.

How do I get the circle widget to show the 3 GB limit ? I have done everything I could think of to update the widget - turned phone off & on - taken widget off the homescreen & put it back on - went into the widget setting & updated the data several times & it still shows the 200 MB limit - have done a hard reset.

Does AT&T have to do the update for me? Do I have to take the phone into the store?

Sheesh - it shouldn't be that difficult.

Soooo - am wondering if anyone else has run into this problem when they changed their data plan & the phone does not show the current data amount?

Thanks for any help,
Beth

Ditey1

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Hmmmm - never mind - apparently it takes a few days & then the new data limit shows on the widget. All is well again & this old gal is happy again. :D

Makes the circle widget extremely functional & I really like this widget. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pedroharoo