Sending double texts

aa62579

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I am being informed that people are receiving my text messages twice. It's not all the time, only some of the time.

I have a feeling it is related to how strong the signal is, as it seems like it tends to happen when I have lower signal strength.

Of course, when sitting at my house with my husbands phone, I can't get it to do it to try troubleshooting anything. :mad:

I have read lots of other threads that mention this, but none that I saw had a real solution or reason why.

aa62579

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I know it has done it on other occasions, because sometime the first text sent is a double. And that would not be using the "quick reply" option. I had just switched to Go SMS pro two days ago (previously with stock and then with the original go sms).

To remove that from the equation, I think I will delete it and use the stock app for a while.

HSPAminus

Apr 30, 2011
www.ifixit.com
I have also noticed this issue with Go SMS Pro. I'm using a custom version, and the only checked boxes are Emoji and themes. The only person who complains about me sending them double texts is someone with an iPhone 4. I also do not use the quick reply feature.