Updated S3 to 4.3 Now I have recurring photo download notifications! They won't go away!

Erica Prokop

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Your advise helped me SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! Those notifications have been there for WEEKS until I finally turned to the wwb for HELP. They're gone & are NOT coming back 2secs after I delete them!!! :) THANKS!

KateMDeDo

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
thank you so much! that was a **** load of annoyance. I wanted throw a brick at my phone, I haaaaaate my notification bar full.
I always hate getting updates. I actually like this one a lot though....other than that defect. thanks again!

tranj035

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Help! I cleared out my downloads folder many times and it still says "no downloads" when I check it but I still get the dang notifications! of course with current times updated and when I click on an individual download it says, "unable to find item." any other advice??

Tina Singh

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
I have a Galaxy S3. I never had this problem before till recently. When i download a file from the internet, i receive a notification 'Download complete', but its not in the Download Folder. Any help would keep me from throwing my phone at the wall..Thankyou in advance.