A long day with my G2. Battery/Pictures and more

andog88

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
OMG can everybody stop hating on the camera for no reason, those pictures look better then most digital cameras out right now...

people say "oh its washed out" or "its grainy" or that one guy "oh subtle grid in the blues"...like seriously?? whos going to stare at a picture looking for the bad parts of it...you look at a picture as a whole and enjoy pictures..you dont take a picture and stare at every millimeter of it looking for bad quality areas

the LG G2 owner who started this thread - enjoy your phone, its the nicest phone and nicest display out on the market right now. those pictures look amazing.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
OMG can everybody stop hating on the camera for no reason, those pictures look better then most digital cameras out right now...

people say "oh its washed out" or "its grainy" or that one guy "oh subtle grid in the blues"...like seriously?? whos going to stare at a picture looking for the bad parts of it...you look at a picture as a whole and enjoy pictures..you dont take a picture and stare at every millimeter of it looking for bad quality areas

the LG G2 owner who started this thread - enjoy your phone, its the nicest phone and nicest display out on the market right now. those pictures look amazing.

None of that gets me down, I love the phone and am enjoying the hell out of it.!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 4

spas2k

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Seems like some people are nit picking what is arguably the best camera phone out there now (sans the lumina 1020 thing).

FutureRoscoe

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi. "That one guy" here.

Why does inquiring about something have to mean "hating" on it? I'm not hating. I'm probably going to be buying this phone in the next week or two. I just noticed a recurring pattern in 3 different shots he posted and so I merely asked about it.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Hi. "That one guy" here.

Why does inquiring about something have to mean "hating" on it? I'm not hating. I'm probably going to be buying this phone in the next week or two. I just noticed a recurring pattern in 3 different shots he posted and so I merely asked about it.

I started the thread and I'm not calling anybody haters. I will say this is my first time looking at these photos on the computer in the forum and they do look better in the gallery on the phone than they do here (and that is zooming in all the way). Now I don't know if it is the forum or that I loaded the pictures using Tapatalk app? Either way I am very happy with this camera.

FutureRoscoe

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I started the thread and I'm not calling anybody haters. I will say this is my first time looking at these photos on the computer in the forum and they do look better in the gallery on the phone than they do here (and that is zooming in all the way). Now I don't know if it is the forum or that I loaded the pictures using Tapatalk app? Either way I am very happy with this camera.

yeah sorry - I had neglected to "quote reply" andog88.

The camera on this bad boy is indeed quite impressive. No doubt! I'm just waiting for my local Verizon store to get it in stock (they always seem to get phones like 2 weeks after every other Verizon store has them) and then I'm going to get me some hands on!!!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe