Alarms are all off and can't figure why

13Flossy

Apr 30, 2022
Visit site
I have an S22 ultra. I'm using three same time and temp app I've been using for years. Here lately it's been showing my upcoming alarms for times and dates I don't have set. Yes the correct alarms work and go off when they are supposed to. No the wrong ones in the upcoming cues do not actually go off.. if I restart my phone it will reset to correct upcoming alarm, but within minutes it changes to some random date and time.. like 6:38 pm it's crazy

13Flossy

Apr 30, 2022
Visit site
I am updated. They update the messed up Google. Which is extremely irritating. I'm on they latest update.
Transparent clock and weather app

I've been using this same app for as long time. I miss you not it's chamged the upcoming spark at least 5 times. For times that are so off the wall

13Flossy

Apr 30, 2022
Visit site
I delete caches constantly just to be sure that's not an issue. I also restart my phone automatically once a week and then manually after cache deletes, just to be sure. So any bugs should be fixed. Yet here I am

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I seen you replied to lag in the other forum for WiFi , if this a issue your experiencing might throw things out of loop on that app but still get in contact with app dev

Mobile data issue can cause issues also

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enid