Anyone switch from iPhone 5/5S to Nexus 5? Any regrets?

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Reading this thread while I wait for my wife to get ready. What I've noticed is that many iPhone users have no clue that Android does all the same things. Its amazing really.

Sent from my Nexus 5

And you can do all of them twice before your wife will be ready... Lol! :D:D:D:p

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

eric0668

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have had an iphone 5s and not totally happy ...not todally happy with ios7 and the fact that the processor really can't be used as they brag until you get larger Ram
Since going to the Nexus 5 WOW like night and day. It is larger, fast, thin, and since I saw Android before Jellybean, it has changed immensely. With Jellybean, and now Kit Kat a step further, it is smooth, fast, looks great. Nothing like pure google. Before iPhone used to have "the touch" as I call it, with apps opening up asap. No Longer, with the Nexus 5...Real fast
aside from all the other pluses from Android, customization, widgets,

joselito76

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I just did, there are few things that I liked more on the iPhone but I don't regret it. One is the LTE on the nexus it won't stay on during a call. The iPhone if you connect to a wifi connection that is not Internet it keeps the LTE on.like on the Go Pro app. The music player is smarter on the iPhone too now even more with the quick access to the player.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe