April Update-US/International

SyCoREAPER

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I've been there before...
😔
Hopefully soon for you! 🤞
Thanks. I just hope my phones not in limbo. It got OTAs since but I have run into in the past having to manually flash th4nfirst update after converting from U to U1 back to U.
I actually prefer, at least T-Mobiles, carrier versions of Samsung hence the back and forth.

Edit: Reread above and its confusing. Previous phones I ODIN flashed unlocked (U1) and back to carrier (U). OTAs didn't arrive until I manually flashed the first/ next released update manually.
So hopefully that's not what's happening here.

/mylifestory

Reactions: BerryBubbles

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
The April update did bring Camera improvements but there are still remaining fixes that will be addressed in another April update according to this

SyCoREAPER

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Awww I knew features would be axed. First thing missing already is the vivid slider.

Also for those bothered by it (The Gesture Pill), you need GoodLock (NavStar) and turn on "Enable extra gesture settings" to get the option back in System settings under Display/Navbar

Last edited:

Beachboy63

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
Awww I knew features would be axed. First thing missing already is the vivid slider.

Also for those bothered by it (The Gesture Pill), you need GoodLock (NavStar) and turn on "Enable extra gesture settings" to get the option back in System settings under Display/Navbar
Thanks for this reminder. I couldn't recall how to disable the gesture hint until I read your post.

SyCoREAPER

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Good they kept the charge cap drop from 85 to 80.

Slowly trying to remember what else was on the S24U that's still here and what's gone.

Chime in if anyone else finds or knows of anything.

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site

The Vivid slider is under Advanced Settings now.

Settings -> Display -> Screen mode -> Advanced settings

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
Mods: These are "villageidiots" own words. He's a bit slow.

You really are always about 3 topics behind at all times. I said that slider is missing but had it on the S24 Ultra.

The Advanced Option only takes to the Whitebalance/RGB sliders...
Ummm... You're the one that said the Vivid bar is gone. I'm not sure where you said it wasn't.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali