Are screen protectors necessary?

Mar 12, 2018
Visit site
Is that White dome easy to install? Some of these screen protectors are a bear to put on correctly.
The Invisible Shield Plus comes with a little case to put your phone in to help install it correctly. But I am unsure which one to buy

Mar 12, 2018
Visit site
Is it easy to install the white Dome screen protector correctly?
I think I want one for my new note 20 Ultra and I have been looking at this Invisible Shield Ultra clear that comes with its own box for holding the phone still while you install it correctly.

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I think I want one for my new note 20 Ultra and I have been looking at this Invisible Shield Ultra clear that comes with its own box for holding the phone still while you install it correctly.

The Whitestone Dome comes with a jig for installation. I found it intimidating, but really not bad once you watch the video and then just do it. I put one on my N20U, and one on my wife's N20U without an issue.

Now, as to the screen protector itself, neither of us could stand it. We could not get the FPS to work consistently, and I hated the sharp edge on the curved edge. I felt like it was hindering my ability to swipe at the very edge of the screen. My wife took hers off within a few weeks; I stuck with mine a little longer because I spent so much on them. I eventually removed mine, and I will never put another screen protector on again. This was the first time in years that I put one on, and I don't think it is worth it. It seemed like a device this expensive warranted it, but with my Assurion insurance it's a better ROI to just get my screen replaced if it cracks.

I had no issues with a Spigen Tough Armor case and the S View case with the screen protector (although I now use just a skin 99% of the time). Others love their WSD, and say the FPS works great, so you may love it. But don't be afraid of the install - just watch the videos and take your time.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

It's a bit more of a complicated installation process, but I have heard that the results are more than worth it. There are also YouTube tutorial videos that you can watch beforehand!

scotiez1

Oct 12, 2018
Visit site
The whitestone dome glass screen protector was kinda a bear to install. My package came with 2 screen protectors in it. After watching the video several times I managed to screw up the 1st install. I cleaned every thing off and did it again with the second screen and that time everything turned out perfect. I do use the samsung clear phone case and it fits great with the case. The edges all sit below the case so you don't feel the edge of the screen protector. You will have to reregister you fingerprints after install. I have had mine on for a couple of weeks now and I like it. I am glad I put it on.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
The whitestone dome glass screen protector was kinda a bear to install. My package came with 2 screen protectors in it. After watching the video several times I managed to screw up the 1st install. I cleaned every thing off and did it again with the second screen and that time everything turned out perfect. I do use the samsung clear phone case and it fits great with the case. The edges all sit below the case so you don't feel the edge of the screen protector. You will have to reregister you fingerprints after install. I have had mine on for a couple of weeks now and I like it. I am glad I put it on.
Once you get the hang of it for the install it's probably the best screen protector for curved screens out there.