AT&T and T-Mobile

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I can't speak for att, but tmo has left both 4k recording alone and there is a blocking mode. Any other question's, feel free!

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

hypokondriak

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Pardon my ignorance...but what is Blocking Mode?

It is the ability to block calls, notifications, alarms, etc. A good example would be blocking cell/text messages overnight except for emergency contacts so you are not disturbed. I have a friend that likes to text in the middle of the night when drunk this will be very useful for :)

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
To be honest, I'm quite impartial as I usually try to see the device in person in both or all colors. I do tend to like black due to my work and always having dirty hands, but I'll say that it isn't a style choice by any means. I do enjoy a white phone and my s3 and s4 were both white. While I had a black iPhone, and a titanium note 2. I just feel like the black version of this phone fits all my needs.

Chris Nguyen2

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
To be honest, I'm quite impartial as I usually try to see the device in person in both or all colors. I do tend to like black due to my work and always having dirty hands, but I'll say that it isn't a style choice by any means. I do enjoy a white phone and my s3 and s4 were both white. While I had a black iPhone, and a titanium note 2. I just feel like the black version of this phone fits all my needs.

OK I see. I am pretty much anti-black when it come to phone but the Note 3 might actually change my mind. Of course I still prefer a white phone with a black cover.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edneil1967