AT&T orders

f1nzup

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Update: I don't know why I should have expected anything less, but ATT says they shipped the package. UPS says shipper hasn't given us the package.

Regardless of the fact that this was shipped as a Next Day Air, if they didn't actually get the package yesterday then I won't get it until Monday at the soonest.

UPS said also there is no signature requirement on the package, but I believe in what they tell me like I believe in Santa Claus.

Fun times, my fellow ATT brethren, fun times.
Yes, UPS says they haven't received the package, so not their problem, and AT&T can't tell me where the package is, but they are still going to making me wait 48 hours from the label being created before they will cancel and reorder. Ninety-nine percent sure there will be a call tomorrow for a cancel and reorder. Lol. Ugh.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Yes, UPS says they haven't received the package, so not their problem, and AT&T can't tell me where the package is, but they are still going to making me wait 48 hours from the label being created before they will cancel and reorder. Ninety-nine percent sure there will be a call tomorrow for a cancel and reorder. Lol. Ugh.
Unreal. I hope that's not the case but it certainly doesn't look promising at this point. Did your label say it was coming from Indiana by chance? If you use the UPS app, you'll get more detailed information.

Reactions: kevinpleasants

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
So wait...you and @mlblack16 are going through the same ordeal with AT&T???

THAT SUUUCKS!!!!

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
So wait...you and @mlblack16 are going through the same ordeal with AT&T???

THAT SUUUCKS!!!!
It would appear so. I went from looks like I won't get mine until Jan 30th to holy crap it's getting shipped (yesterday) with Friday delivery to where the hell is the device?

Honestly, at least my Fold 3 is paid off and I can tell ATT they better overnight what I ordered or I walk. Problem is they won't agree to anything until this mess gets aired out and confirm the item was never actually given to UPS.

f1nzup

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Unreal. I hope that's not the case but it certainly doesn't look promising at this point. Did your label say it was coming from Indiana by chance? If you use the UPS app, you'll get more detailed information.
I have basically no information from the UPS app (or online). It says its shipping to Jax, FL (obviously) via UPS Next Day Air Saver and that there is no label and they haven't received the package from the shipper yet. That's it. No other info, so I'm pretty sure its not going to miraculously show up at UPS by tomorrow. It wouldn't suck so bad if there wasn't a weekend involved in the wait! LOL

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
It would appear so. I went from looks like I won't get mine until Jan 30th to holy crap it's getting shipped (yesterday) with Friday delivery to where the hell is the device?

Honestly, at least my Fold 3 is paid off and I can tell ATT they better overnight what I ordered or I walk. Problem is they won't agree to anything until this mess gets aired out and confirm the item was never actually given to UPS.
Yes, that's why I was surprised when I read this. You had like zero updates, then it time warped to delivery for today. I hope it gets sorted soon.

Hugh Jass

Jan 22, 2024
Visit site
UPS is just dropping the ball guys, last night the website updated 4 new stops hours after they had happened. If AT&T reports it's shipped it's on the move. Mine is on the truck for delivery now.

f1nzup

May 29, 2010
Visit site
UPS is just dropping the ball guys, last night the website updated 4 new stops hours after they had happened. If AT&T reports it's shipped it's on the move. Mine is on the truck for delivery now.
I was thinking that two, but everyone else has had "some sort" of update. I have had ZERO updates 29 hours later, and that is not normal, even for these circumstances. If it doesn't come today, then I will be reordering in the morning.

Hugh Jass

Jan 22, 2024
Visit site
I was thinking that two, but everyone else has had "some sort" of update. I have had ZERO updates 29 hours later, and that is not normal, even for these circumstances. If it doesn't come today, then I will be reordering in the morning.
Perhaps. I was on label created for almost two days, I went to bed at 1 with it still on label and now It's telling me it went from Texas to Louisville and didn't update the site till it hit Miami. Hopefully you're on the move and UPS just isn't on it.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
And I am too.
Nooooo!!

What's the details on yours? I think a shipment left without getting scanned. I wish something would show up, just so I'm not completely in the dark.

Where I'm at is a label was created yesterday around 10am and I can see all the details in the UPS app including the location of the shipment:
2301 Reeves Road
Plainfield, IN

But since 10am yesterday there's been no updates. ATT says they shipped it. UPS says, nah, they haven't given us the package yet.

kevinpleasants

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Nooooo!!

What's the details on yours? I think a shipment left without getting scanned. I wish something would show up, just so I'm not completely in the dark.

Where I'm at is a label was created yesterday around 10am and I can see all the details in the UPS app including the location of the shipment:
2301 Reeves Road
Plainfield, IN

But since 10am yesterday there's been no updates. ATT says they shipped it. UPS says, nah, they haven't given us the package yet.
My details still says label has been created with estimated delivery date of today, Friday 26th. I received an email st 6:48 am saying my delivery has been rescheduled, but it didn't give me a date or time. My UPS app is still saying the same initial thing smh.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
My details still says label has been created with estimated delivery date of today, Friday 26th. I received an email st 6:48 am saying my delivery has been rescheduled, but it didn't give me a date or time. My UPS app is still saying the same initial thing smh.
I'm past my window delivery time and nary a word from anyone.

At this point, I would be happy if they said Monday delivery.