AT&T orders

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Yeah it's past my time window too
Did you say you had a shipping label print? Where was your device being shipped from? Mine only had to travel from IN to OH... They're freaking neighboring states for crying out loud.

Spoke to the local UPS store. They said it's possible they just didn't get scanned and won't show any updates until the very end when it shows up on your doorstep. So holding out for this scenario.

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
South Louisiana for me. I'm home and see the box. But I'm stuck trying to fix internet and cable issues in the house before I dig into the new phone.

Reactions: kevinpleasants

kevinpleasants

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Did you say you had a shipping label print? Where was your device being shipped from? Mine only had to travel from IN to OH... They're freaking neighboring states for crying out loud.

Spoke to the local UPS store. They said it's possible they just didn't get scanned and won't show any updates until the very end when it shows up on your doorstep. So holding out for this scenario.
Yes it said a label had been created. It's shipping from IDC-Samsung DF-B2B BAU, whatever that is, in Plainfield, In.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Yes it said a label had been created. It's shipping from IDC-Samsung DF-B2B BAU, whatever that is, in Plainfield, In.
Same location then. Something is up. I spoke with ATT again. May as well have been talking to the wall. Continued insistence that the device was shipped, but here's the catcher... She also insisted it wasn't to be expected till Jan 31st. I kept explaining that I have access to additional info with UPS shipping and blah, blah, it isn't updating because UPS never received the package. What a show

This is ultimately between ATT and UPS at this stage. We're not responsible for anything since UPS is saying it's on ATT and vice versa. I just hate that it's impacting me.

It's gonna be a long weekend though.

kevinpleasants

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Same location then. Something is up. I spoke with ATT again. May as well have been talking to the wall. Continued insistence that the device was shipped, but here's the catcher... She also insisted it wasn't to be expected till Jan 31st. I kept explaining that I have access to additional info with UPS shipping and blah, blah, it isn't updating because UPS never received the package. What a show

This is ultimately between ATT and UPS at this stage. We're not responsible for anything since UPS is saying it's on ATT and vice versa. I just hate that it's impacting me.

It's gonna be a long weekend though.
I know how you feel. I think maybe AT&T told UPS to hold them until the 30th

Reactions: mlblack16

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Yea, I thought after receiving the tracking info yesterday, we thought maybe they were gonna ship them earlier.
I mean, based on UPS tracking info, that's exactly what should have happened

I'm still not clear really what's going on. UPS states they don't have the package. ATT says "it shipped yesterday," but they're basing it on when a label was created, which isn't the same as actively shipping. It's concerning to me because the device is effectively lost at this point as both sides claim they don't have it.

I will have to wait till probably as late as Feb 1st before I am able to force their hand.

By that point I may be so pissed off that I'll tell them to forget the order or I'll just refuse to accept the shipment when it arrives. My $1800 Fold is completely paid off and I'm under no obligation to stay with ATT.Screenshot_20240126_200951.jpg

kevinpleasants

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I mean, based on UPS tracking info, that's exactly what should have happened

I'm still not clear really what's going on. UPS states they don't have the package. ATT says "it shipped yesterday," but they're basing it on when a label was created, which isn't the same as actively shipping. It's concerning to me because the device is effectively lost at this point as both sides claim they don't have it.

I will have to wait till probably as late as Feb 1st before I am able to force their hand.

By that point I may be so pissed off that I'll tell them to forget the order or I'll just refuse to accept the shipment when it arrives. My $1800 Fold is completely paid off and I'm under no obligation to stay with ATT.View attachment 359196
That's exactly what mine is still showing. I hope to see some update when I wake in the morning.

theshaz

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
Mine came in today. Ordered it two weeks ago.

Shipped by FedEx from FtWorth, TX . I was surprised with the TXT notification 2 days ago.

Black Titanium 512GB

I skipped the S21U & S23U, so I am upgrading from a S22U.

So far, the most impressive is the anti glare. Sammy needs to talk about it more.

Case comes in tomorrow. So only one day naked for this phone.
1706331104910.png

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
That's exactly what mine is still showing. I hope to see some update when I wake in the morning.
Finally got an update. At least UPS actually has the package but the lying pieces of sh*t with ATT never shipped the package Thursday. They shipped it FRIDAY.

As a result, I won't get it till Monday, since they went cheap on the shipment. Why bother with the next day air? The package was only going to take one day anyway due to how short travel time is and if you can't manage to get it out Thursday it's all for show.

I can't find any signature requirement and I asked multiple times with ATT and UPS and they all state there is none. The my choice I paid for is completely useless in this scenario, but I still instructed UPS not to deliver until the last 2 hours of the window, just so I could actually use the my choice feature.

I still won't be home unless I'm somehow able to leave work early.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Mine came in today. Ordered it two weeks ago.

Shipped by FedEx from FtWorth, TX . I was surprised with the TXT notification 2 days ago.

Black Titanium 512GB

I skipped the S21U & S23U, so I am upgrading from a S22U.

So far, the most impressive is the anti glare. Sammy needs to talk about it more.

Case comes in tomorrow. So only one day naked for this phone.
View attachment 359202
So you ordered directly through ATT? Did you order online, in store or calling?

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Finally! UPS actually has my phone now and there is actual movement. Lol. It's been rescheduled for Monday delivery and it has now left Louisville as of this morning. Fingers crossed it keeps moving.
Indeed, it's a good feeling at least knowing it's in possession of UPS. But I am still pissed off from being fed inaccurate info and creating the expectation that I would have the device yesterday.

Mine also was in Louisville and is heading to Ohio for delivery. I set a 2 hour window (whoopty do) for 215p-415p. Hoping I can still get home before delivery just to make sure no other glitches occur like the driver thinking it needs a signature.