Beyond Fed Up with Seidio

anon(5021)

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
my phone is all scratched up from the case i won here on AC. I am pissed. the bottom edge and top edge of my phone have little scratches all over them from this case... wtf

mikestorm

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I bought an Innocase II for my Storm 9550..and they sent me a case for the Moto droid. I spoke with someone, and they told me I had to ship it back (on my dime) and once they receive and log the case they would send me the proper case. Oh, and the turnaround would be a few weeks.

I wrote back saying that was unacceptable. They were to ship me a new case FIRST, and include a return packing slip so I can ship the Droid case back (free for me and AFTER I got my proper case). I went on to say if they failed to do this, I told them I would make it my life's mission to dissuade anyone from ever buying anything from Seidio again. I posted rather prevalently over at CrackBerry and have been known to post (typically positive) reviews at PlanetFeedback as well.

I received my new case three days later, return packing slip enclosed. It's unfortunate, but just goes to show some times the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred