Blue tooth drop when make call on whatsapp

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi all

I have Bose 35 Bluetooth head phones and apple ear pods. When I have these connected to my phone and try to make a call over whats app voice / video call on my Huawei p smart the blue tooth drops. When I press the Bluetooth button on the whats app call screen sound comes through headphones and half a second get gets drooped again. If i end call the bluetooth still is connected for music. Also on cellular calls the headphones work fine it is only on whatsapp. Other than this to listen to music and voice messages the blue tooth works fine.
all firm ware and o/s system is up to date.

Any help would be appreciated as this is very frustrating !!

Last edited by a moderator:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi all

I have Bose 35 Bluetooth head phones and apple ear pods. When I have these connected to my phone and try to make a call over whats app voice / video call on my Huawei p smart the blue tooth drops. When I press the Bluetooth bottom on the whats app call screen sound comes through headphones and half a second get gets drooped again. If i end call the bluetooth still is connected for music. Also on celluar calls the headphones work fine it is only on whatsapp. Other than this to listen to music and voice messages the blue tooth works fine.
all firm ware and o/s system is up to date.

Any help would be appreciated as this is very frustrating !!
Hi, welcome to AC forums, me or other members would be happy to assist you but if we need to ask additional questions you'll need to register as a member to respond . I'll provide a link to register so you can reply and communicate with us .https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d