Chromecast from Best Buy box was empty.!!!!!

Timelessblur

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Chromecast from bestbuy box was empty.!!!!!

In my opinion it could of easily be an honest error on the stock room person. Now what Best buy should do is first off your replacement goes to the top of the list. You do not go to the end of hte line but first in line due to their F-Up. On top of that they should make it over night shipping and honestly I would say a slight discount on their part but the other 2 should happen.

Others have not had their shipping notification yet so they can bump them down to fix their error on your part.

auau465121

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Just got my chromecast from eBay this is great :🙌🙌🙌👌👌👏👏
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375739138863.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375739138863.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 44

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Just got my chromecast from eBay this is great :🙌🙌🙌👌👌👏👏

How relevant to the topic.

Edit: oh damn, I had one of those thoughts, what if that was the OP and checked. So sorry, glad you finally got it. I thought someone had randomly posted that they got one.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

tires1463

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Do not feel bad they have very bad service I live 75 miles from the nearest bestbuy store I wanted a new wdtv was going to order off the Internet but, I could not wait so I decided to take the trip called the store they said they had plenty in stock so I asked them if they could hold one they said they could not do that not to worry they had plenty so long story short I get there and no one noes nothing and not a one in stock come to find out they had not had one in stock for a week I just drove 150 miles for nothing . Customer service sucks. Never will I never buy nothing there again. Spent thousands with them looks like amazon has my money for now on and the are a lot cheaper to ...

NealJ777

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Just got my chromecast from eBay this is great

I hope you didn't have to pay more than $35 (plus taxes, shipping, etc...) for it. I would make BBY pick up the tab if it was one of those $100 eBay auctions.

I am glad that you finally got your hands on a Chromecast! Enjoy! Watch some movies! We watched Super 8 on it last weekend. :D

auau465121

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I hope you didn't have to pay more than $35 (plus taxes, shipping, etc...) for it. I would make BBY pick up the tab if it was one of those $100 eBay auctions.

I am glad that you finally got your hands on a Chromecast! Enjoy! Watch some movies! We watched Super 8 on it last weekend. :D

Paid $61 free shipping but still got (3) months free Netflix from best buy & eBay so netfilx will be free until 2014.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zalauf