[Closed] Win a free HTC ThunderBolt from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nryanrice

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
HTC!!!!!!

It would be awesome if i could get this phone, my buddy has the evo and i can only imagine what the thunderbolt can do. Ive done research on both phones so i know what each of them have and like i said i can only imagine what this next generation phone can do!!!! Please pick me!

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
when i checked in tonight i just knew that once in my life time well i did win a turkey over 40 yrs ago but other than thta nada, nothing, but i wont beg or make any promises except to tell far and wide where i won the new phone, and how well the site is and how the moda admins etc are more than glad to accomodate someone even if they are outta forum that all newbies are told where and how to find the right forum to get their answers,, so i would like a new phone although i have a new Fascinate i want to learn and be of help and the more i can learn and on different phones i might become well enough to help those in need and show people to the right place ..i have the time ,, i have learned a few tricks of the trade and will learn even more with a new phone.. but you chose and chose well.. what is decided is all right by me.. but your choice should be to one who will be here that can brag aboout the site and is learning the trade so to say.. chose well..

NormanGC

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I was wrong in my other posts. It's almost here!

I wonder what the battery life will be like? I'm more than ready to upgrade but I'm not sure if it's this phone or the Bionic.

But... If I was to win this one, well, I'll just keep it!

:)

TheYanch

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
been reading the rumours and waiting and waiting to see what happens with the TB. Also been waiting to make the jump from my Blackberry Curve to an Android phone...hopefully it'll be the TB you're giving away. If not, I'll be at my Verizon store on Thursday! In either case, I'm for sure gonna be frequenting these forums to learn about Android, bc I'll be a n00b.

jw52637

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Have been waiting for this device, can't wait to get rid of my fascinate! Love love love android but this fascinate is putting a sour taste in my mouth. Been with android since my g1, got rid of my og droid cuz it broke and best buy didn't carry them anymore:( would love to have another htc!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ijulnesia