Current AT&T users: happy or unhappy?

anon(9714514)

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
I've had one of the big 4 carriers at one time or another, and can honestly say that att has been the best. The customer service has been the best, the coverage has been the best, the lte has def been the best, and even the rural coverage has beaten the others from my experience. I've used att in about 25 states as well as some other countries and it has never really let me down. They aren't perfect just like the other carriers but for me they are the best choice hands down. I had Verizon last year and att seems to out perform them in every way. Att sucked when the first iPhone came out but those days are long gone.

Very very happy with att and have no plans of leaving them.

etad putta

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
8 lines on att in Minneapolis and not impressed with their speed anymore. Great customer service. 40 gig shared plan, will go with T-Mobile soon.

Rim85

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Specific to mobile devices, ATT is OK, not that great, but we get a discount from my wife's company since they pay part of the monthly bill as she uses it for her job. From our house using Speedtest, we are 21.29 and 5.89...and 22.92 and 5.98....not very good. :(

Sgooter

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
8 lines on att in Minneapolis and not impressed with their speed anymore. Great customer service. 40 gig shared plan, will go with T-Mobile soon.
Suggest you borrow someone's TMo phone (or SIM) and see if the reception/coverage is acceptable for your needs...if you haven't done so already.

Jcblack3310

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
Specific to mobile devices, ATT is OK, not that great, but we get a discount from my wife's company since they pay part of the monthly bill as she uses it for her job. From our house using Speedtest, we are 21.29 and 5.89...and 22.92 and 5.98....not very good. :(

That sounds solid go me. Why do you need anything faster than 5mbps? Answer: you don't.

Posted via the Android Central App

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Attached is very good.rate is decent.no dropped calls.callsvare clear.client services are helpul.i am satisfied

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
That sounds solid go me. Why do you need anything faster than 5mbps? Answer: you don't.

Everyone has different needs. If he downloads bigger files he could use the speed.

Remember.. We don't all use our phones the same way :).

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Been treated well. Early upgrades with two year commitment. Entire family on unlimited data, talk and text for less per month since we have AT&T wireless and Direct TV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej