Current Nexus 4 Shipping Times

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Ooooh that sucks....Hope that sorts itself out quickly. I'm going to use the ATT sim as well...currently have a straight talk phone, so hopefully the transfer will go well. *crosses fingers*
it may be b/c the phone is locked. I dont know if the sims are post, pre plan interchangable. When i was on AT&T and had problems i always went to a store b/c the india CS and online stuff never worked.

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Got my shipping notice e-mail early this morning. Ordered the evening the 13th (16gb). UPS tracking has it currently in transit out of Louisville, KY. It's being shipped to me in Los Angeles. Anyone happen to know when I can expect it? Tomorrow would be great as I'm already off work. If not, does UPS deliver on Saturdays? Would suck to have to wait until Monday.

Same here. Im in SF. I think im not getting mine till Monday b/c the 2 day air info on the UPS site states "2 business days' which i assume means Monday thru Friday.

Unicorn Rancher

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
UPS has a Saturday delivery option but the shipper has to pay extra for it. it does seem a rip-off to pay for "2 Day" delivery for a package shipped Thursday and delivered Monday.

An even bigger rip-off than the restrictions on most data plans. :D :D

CoolBeit

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Just got a ups my choice email stating I would have my phone tomorrow! Woohoo! Still nothing from Google though.

I ordered 16gb on the 12th. Live in the Midwestern US.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Oosni

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I got an email from Google early this morning with my tracker number...! It's also being shipped out from Louisville, KY. UPS estimates either late tomorrow or Monday. I do hope I get it on Monday. (ordered on 15th evening).

Eric Patten

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
It would matter on when it actually shipped. What does the ship date show when tracked? If it shows that it shipped out on the 20th then it should be delivered on Friday if sent 2nd Day. If it was sent out today; you will receive it Monday the 25th again if sent 2nd Day. UPS does not deliver on Saturday unless something is being paid for Saturday delivery. So in short you don't count the day it was shipped and you don't count weekends.

Psy

Thanks for the info! Just got an e-mail alert from UPS that the package will be delivered by end of day tomorrow. I'll have all weekend to play with my new toy.

devchaube15

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Ordered my Nexus 4 16GB from Google on February 18th at around 4:39PM EST. Still haven't received a confirmation email, just the receipt email. It said Shipping Status was "Less than one week" and that was 3 days ago.. So fingers crossed it comes tomorrow or else I might have to wait till Monday... It said it was ordered from Google Corporation in Dundas Ontario and I reside in Hamilton Ontario so I don't know what's taking so long!

ezzchi

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Oh man my girl beat me home sent me a picture of a package (don't know how to attach it here) says there was a package waiting for me...super excited. Told her not to open it or else she was going off the balcony.

msohail

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
My shipping info just changed ... it now says Scheduled For Early Delivery On: Friday, 02/22/2013, By End of Day
Ordered on the 14th. :)

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I got an email from Google early this morning with my tracker number...! It's also being shipped out from Louisville, KY. UPS estimates either late tomorrow or Monday. I do hope I get it on Monday. (ordered on 15th evening).

Why can't Google ship mine already? Ordered on the 14th and still nothing :-(

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Kevchaps

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Ordered 2 of the 16g @ 3am eastern on the 12th. Not anything other than order confirmation. Not quite sure I understand why I have to wait, when others who ordered days later are getting their before mine, but I guess that's how it goes. You'd think if you're spending nearly $800, that'd give a little priority, than to someone that orders a single 8gb, I'm obviously incorrect tho

Last edited:

nailPuppy

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Ordered 16gb and charging pod Feb 16th. No shipping notification yet, charge was "pending" with my online banking. Today the pending charge disappeared, available balance went up.

Called google today, still hasn't shipped. Should get a shipping notification and the charge will process sometime in the next week, hopefully.

ShadowAsylum

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I was glad when I did finally get my phone set up and going. Now I just need to get Google Voice set up for my voicemail. Definitely love having my Nexus 4, as compared to the Samsung Continuum I was using.

artvan

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a 16G on Feb 16th, it shipped out right away next business day on Monday 18th, great job Google! But now I'm watching it slowly make it's way across the continent to Vancouver. Louisville, KY on the 18th. Hodgkins, IL on the 19th. No sign of it on the 20th. Spokane, WA and Redmond on the 21th. I think they sent it by train.. or maybe pony express. Scheduled delivery is Monday the 25th, a full week for shipping. Was there an option for faster delivery that I missed at checkout? Or does Google use the 2 day delivery only if they were late shipping it it out?

CoolBeit

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a 16G on Feb 16th, it shipped out right away next business day on Monday 18th, great job Google! But now I'm watching it slowly make it's way across the continent to Vancouver. Louisville, KY on the 18th. Hodgkins, IL on the 19th. No sign of it on the 20th. Spokane, WA and Redmond on the 21th. I think they sent it by train.. or maybe pony express. Scheduled delivery is Monday the 25th, a full week for shipping. Was there an option for faster delivery that I missed at checkout? Or does Google use the 2 day delivery only if they were late shipping it it out?

Is there a line item on your receipt for 2-day shipping? If not, you didn't get it. We all got charged something like $14 for 2-day shipping. It kind of makes sense because 2-day shipping to Canada might have been pretty exorbitant.

Matthew Anders

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
WOOT! I just got my shipping confirmation this morning....and the phone is already on the truck for delivery! I guess it shipped from Louisville, and I live in northern Indiana right next to a UPS distribution center! My phone is going to make it before my sim card now! lol. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradypsnyder