Daydream VR Promo from Verizon?

JediJesus95

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I got an email from Verizon yesterday that it had shipped and I should get it in 5-7 days. And it showed up today. So far I'm really liking it compared to cardboard.

Gefecht

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Mine was supposed to arrive today according to my usps tracking number but no luck. Still In Transit to Destination with an Expected Delivery Day: Saturday, November 19, 2016. Not looking like that will happen considering it is 9pm. Looks like I will have to wait till monday.

IncredibleJedi

Sep 22, 2016
Visit site
I received mine yesterday, and my status is still "Mailing in progress", with the status detail showing "We are getting your reward ready for the mail."

Never got a E-Mail confirmation saying it had officially shipped. Weird. Came via USPS.

skribbles505

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks! apparently mine was sent to my employer (got my phone through work) so now I don't know where it is. They swear they haven't seen it but it shows delivered to agent. Did the shipping label happen to say Verizon or anything I might be able to identify it by? I'm guessing it doesnt have my name right on it FML.

jeverts

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Got mine today via a Verizon order. Pretty neat with lots of potential. A bit wonky still, and a bit of a learning curve using the controller.

twmanga1

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Picked up mine from the Post Office (Delivery attempt on Saturday, but wasn't at home to get it). I didn't get a "Shipping" notice either. Since I'm at work until 10, I really can't play too much, but I should be able to try it for a little bit once it gets a litter later in the day.

EDIT: I just got an email TODAY (after I picked it up from USPS).

Last edited:

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I received mine yesterday, and my status is still "Mailing in progress", with the status detail showing "We are getting your reward ready for the mail."

Never got a E-Mail confirmation saying it had officially shipped. Weird. Came via USPS.
The same for me. I got mine yesterday, then afterwards the shipping notice.

It is actually way cooler than I expected.

Philipmom

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I guess they are sending me a second vr. I had one sent from CS and now the rebate center just sent me tracking number. I'll have to see if they want it sent back or I won't have to put on for my husband's xl promo ( whenever they actually ship it ). Lol

k.scott

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Received mine today, was approved on the 10th...no email or update in status. I even called and used chat to see about updates and they told me I should see it in the next 6 weeks and it hadn't shipped yet (just a bit incompetent) lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salpha