ARCHIVED: [DEAD ROM]The Scott Pilgrim ROM (CM7 Gingerbread, Zefie Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodcpierce

Android FTW. Apple FTL
Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
awesome job Zefie!!! Im going to wait for a few more updates from you before i flash this. That is, if I can wait. lol. Thanks again man!!

cmags

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Awesomeness. Will be watching with great interest. While I like playing with/hacking the phone, can't afford to be without functionality. I'll wait for this to mature a bit, but I think this will definitely be my next jump.

NicksOptimus

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I have flashed the Zefie Xionia recovery and am running the NROM and my baseband verion is LS670MVC_60401001, my SW VersiON is LS670ZV9. So I can download the beta zip to the SD root and flash it from recovery after the Nandroid backup, etc.?

zefie

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I have flashed the Zefie Xionia recovery and am running the NROM and my baseband verion is LS670MVC_60401001, my SW VersiON is LS670ZV9. So I can download the beta zip to the SD root and flash it from recovery after the Nandroid backup, etc.?

should work. wait for 20110215 though voice calls dont work both ways in 20110214.
its building now on the new vm so if all goes well in build and testing it should be about 2 hrs

dbeckwit

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
should work. wait for 20110215 though voice calls dont work both ways in 20110214.
its building now on the new vm so if all goes well in build and testing it should be about 2 hrs

Fantastic! Willing to test when its done if you need someone.

shortyjacobs

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

lol, it kills me that you post changelogs before posting the files :p ....it's like showing a kid a toy, but not letting him play with it for a few hours!

Appreciate all the hard work though. Can't wait for 0215 :D

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Ok,
For issues you have w/ this please visit Issues - optimus-s-cyanogenmod - Project Hosting on Google Code

Login with your Google account, enter the required info and make sure to put your Android Central username somewhere in the description. You can assign it to either person in the owners list and we will assign it to the right person. If you want to help, please PM myself and Zefie. I'll help with what I can and Zefie holds the GitHub permissions.

Last edited:

BKMSTR

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Installing now... Using GNM so I'll let you know if it works.

EDIT:
Installed and booted fine, rebooted to recovery and installed Gapps no problem. Only thing I've noticed so far is the brightness won't change, also noted on the issues link you posted.

EDIT x2:
Also noticed while charging through USB to comp. the soft key buttons on the bottom of the phone don't shut off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.