Delivery?

ttfn92

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Just wondering what delivery time has been and who it is thru. We are going out of town on Sunday so I don't know if it would get here before we left if I ordered it tomorrow (Tues) or if I should wait until we get back. And is it post office or FedEx? My husband is a UPS driver and hasn't been delivering them so I'm eliminating them as a possibility. TIA.

scrounger

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Mine was delivered by FedEx. If you sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager, you will be notified when a package is being sent to your address and you can have it held or delivered to another address.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

trido#AC

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine thursday nite about 6 pm central got it sat via fed ex it was shipped fed ex std OVERNITE SAT delv ,great service.

TofuTwit

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Received both my dev edition and warranty replacement via FedEx. No signatures were required either time.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
From those that have already received theirs did the shipper require a signature?
All phones require a signature I think
When you get your Fed Ex shipping ticket showing it has been shipped, to you you can print that shipping ticket and sign and tape that to your door and it will be left without you being there.It all depends on how you feel about doing that though.

bearda

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
All phones require a signature I think
When you get your Fed Ex shipping ticket showing it has been shipped, to you you can print that shipping ticket and sign and tape that to your door and it will be left without you being there.It all depends on how you feel about doing that though.

Yeah, no signature required according to Motorola. Our FedEx guy is a ****, though, and apparently refuses to leave any package without a signature, even if you preauthorize. He even crosses off the signature box on the door tag. FedEx insists that the driver has final say on all deliveries so I ended up going to the FexEx depot to pick it up anyway.