Do you use the Google case? Or something else?

n3vry

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I bought a real leather case off eBay, it's a M2U case made after the Nexus 7 was released. It's a smart type cover, with the sleep/wake function. I love the fit and it's real leather, not PU Leather. Please check your description for real leather. PU Leather, is not leather, it's pleather. There's a reason for the PU , because it is crap.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm using the "stock" case. Like it, but wish it had the magnet to trigger the screen. I also kinda wish it had the functionality to turn into a stand. Oh well

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the "stock" case. Like it, but wish it had the magnet to trigger the screen. I also kinda wish it had the functionality to turn into a stand. Oh well

It sorta does if you're willing to play the whole "OMG I hope it doesn't tip over" game. That's why I only use it as a stand on my bed lol

Posey

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Nexus Stand. After buying two that didn't work with case installed I went to Walmart and spent .99 on a brass picture easel Works great! Want to spend More. For $3.00 you can get Lucite.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
It sorta does if you're willing to play the whole "OMG I hope it doesn't tip over" game. That's why I only use it as a stand on my bed lol

I'm planning on picking up one of the out of print book cases. I love a clockwork orange so ill probably kick in 40 for their kick starter project.
Edit: looks like they reached their kick starter goal. Gonna have to wait till they are selling them outright

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

pbelfi

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Just bought a Supcase from Amazon for $10.99 Best money I've every spent! Nice feel, look, and quality with wake/sleep function.

ExTheGod

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Bought a cheap pleather case off of eBay and my nexus doesn't even sit in it tight so it moves around when I push the power button. So I just bought a Blurex case from amazon for 13. Its getting really good reviews. Multi angle stand. Wake up /sleep feature when you open and close it and apparently the Nexus 7 fits in there extremly snug which is what im looking for. Depending Tropical storm Issac that's about to hit us I should have it Wednesday. I'll come back and give my 2 cents on it

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I like the look of the official case. But like anything else, I'm sure there are many other cases you can find on eBay that may be better and cheaper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

fuzzeewarrior

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
i purchased the fintie rotating case. chose this over the moko, the funky print was what got me sold. should have just gotten the case itself which would have been just $10 including shipping but i went with the add-on just for the (sub par) screen protector. the case is pretty good feels like its a padded eggshell case at first look and touch, but it's not and with the nexus in it feels snug and sturdy and pretty good for the price. light weight too. Amazon.com: FINTIE (Graffiti Black) 360 Rotating Leather Folio Stand Case Cover (With Automatic Sleep/Wake Feature) for Google Asus Nexus 7 Inch Android Tablet with Screen Protector/Car charger/Stylus/Cable Tie/USB Cable/Earphone Cord Winder: Office

the supcase looks good and another one i saw was devicegear, both look sturdy. was just worried about the bulk.