Droid DNA Cases

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Just installed an Otterbox Commuter on the DNA when I got home. I like it, more comfortable in my big hands. It comes with a screen protector but I'm not happy with it but wife will be dealing with it after tomorrow.

The Nottinator

Necrocis

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone that ordered a Defender from VzW received it yet? I placed my order this past Sunday, nothing.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Mario Fasolo

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I don't know it seems sweet, I had one on my S3. The cool factor of it wore off quickly.

Ah! Didn't know that it replaces cover, but my main interest is in keeping the awesome DNA screen clean and not scratched, because it seems like no matter how careful I am, SOMETHING ends up scratching it somehow haha.

Necrocis

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Ah! Didn't know that it replaces cover, but my main interest is in keeping the awesome DNA screen clean and not scratched, because it seems like no matter how careful I am, SOMETHING ends up scratching it somehow haha.

It also helped with the skin oil.

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Can you post your review after you get it? I am interested on how much bulk it adds to the phone and if wireless charging will still work with it on.

Thank you,

I received it today and have it installed. The phone was a little too thin for my tastes and this adds the right amount of bulk for me to hold secure.

The rubber buttons are raised and easier to operate now. The back notification light is covered. It comes with a screen protector that will cover the capacitive buttons and stops just above the screen. Fit and finish are excellent.

I've got a wireless charger on the way and I'll let you know how it works with this case once I get it.

The Nottinator

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

chuch13

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I have the Defender. Love the size, but the screen felt like typing on a blackberry storm. I removed the screen protector, but now the case is not 100 percent stable on this sides, like it creaks just a bit, but not overly annoying. Probably will return for a Commuter and put a screen protector on. I also have the Energizer Qi Pad and it works with the Defender, but phone placement has to be exact. Usually takes me 5 to 10 seconds to find the sweet spot, whereas without the case you could essentially put it anywhere. Did notice with overnight charging on pad with case the phone was pretty hot, could feel it through the case.